ENTER OUR COMPETITION
To be entered into a prize draw to win the chance to win a family ticket to the ArcelorMittal Orbit answer this question:
Carsten Höller said he hopes slides help people “experience an emotional state that is a unique condition somewhere between delight and _____.” Fill in the gap.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter is: Engie, Level 20, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LQ
- Closing date is 31 October 2016 at 12 noon GMT.
- The winner will be picked at random from all entries soon after this date
- The winner will be contact via email or phone soon after this date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The prize will be valid until 31 March 2017, and may be taken at a time agreed by the winner and the ArcelorMittal Orbit team.
- There may be some restrictions on dates the prize may be taken.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The winner is responsible for any travel arrangements
- The prize is subject to our standard terms and conditions
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.